PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Blog Make Over Contest!

If you have found me through Katie's or April's blog, I have a special for you!!

If you will leave a comment telling me what you like about their blog make over I will be drawing for 2 free blog makeovers, one for Katie's blog and one for April's. So leave your comments and good luck!

For those that have stumble onto Purrfect Designs, and did not come via Katie or April, do not feel left out, tell me why your blog needs a make over and I will draw for a free blog design for you also!!

Free blog designs will include a custom header, body and sidebars, similar to Katie's & April's. The only thing that comes out of your pocket is the cost of the digital kit, they usually run between $3-$8 bucks!

Also for the month of October I will be doing full blog make overs for the spook-tacular price of $40.00 plus the cost of the digital kit, so if you are not a lucky winner, you can still benefit!

The contest will run through Friday and I will draw for the winners on Saturday October 4th!

Good Luck!!

15 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi! Found you through Katie's blog...her's looks great! I really like the background paper with the framing of the main content of the blog. Looks great! You do nice work!

Cara said...

I'm from Katie's blog! I looove the header on her blog! The polka dots and the quote are very nice! You really did a great job!!

NicoleC said...

Here from Katie's blog, too! I really love the vintage look of her layout. I want something vintage-y, paisley, argyle, maybe some floral print all in the same color scheme (dark red, browns, deep yellow), but I can't find anything that I really love. Maybe I should learn how to do it myself? HAHAHAHAHA. That's the funniest idea I had all day!
But seriously, great work!

April Kornoelje Photography said...

Hi!
I am from Katie's blog and I love the warm feel to her blog. Its really inviting and thats important when you are telling your life story!!
Great Job. Would love to see what you could do for mine!

Jill Williams said...

I found you through April's blog. It looks great, VERY April. not too much but enough to jump out and grab you.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I found your blog thru Katies blog. I have been trying hard to make my blog cute and it doesn't seem to be working too well. All the templates out there are not what i'm looking for and everyone seems to have the same one. I want something that is different and "pops".

MrsNYC said...

I found you through katie's blog and just love the layout and the scrapbook feel to it, there is something soothing about the colors used. Awesome job!

Shane & Marie said...

Found you from April's blog. I love everything about her new design. Awesome job!

Amy said...

I read both Kates and Aprils blogs and love the new layouts, I love the tailored look and how they look scrapbookish!

Dan and Jordan said...

Patrice,
Hi! I am here from Katie's blog. I think you did a great job with her design. You definetly captured her spirit and her big heart. Her blog means something to so many people, and just looking at the header and reading the great quotes makes me smile.

I have found that I love to share. I have a great life with a fabulous husband, and more than anything I would love my blog to have a great design that could help convey the excitement and love that we share day to day.

Kristin said...

I'm from April's blog (I think--I'm more of a lurker, so I'm not even sure that's her name). Anyway, I do admire her blog design--love the colors. Very classy.

CharityVL said...

I came from Katie's blog. I really like how all the colors go so well together and nothing looks out of place. Very well designed and appealing to the eye!

Greg C said...

I got here from the comment you left on my blog. I need a makeover because I am a total blog idiot. All I know how to do is pick a standard design and edit the fonts. If my wife found out I spent 40.00 to customize my blog I would be skinned alive. So if I do that, please don't tell her. :)

Jill said...

me me me!!

You are fanstinkin'tastic!

Walker and Ryan Harris said...

Hi. Found you through Katie's blog. I love Katies, April's AND your new "october" design. I am so glad I found this. Your designs are beautiful and such an inspiration!