PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Make Overs & New Adventures

This is a blog make over that I just finished tonight. It is for a sweet family that has been through too much this year, and really has touched my heart. This blog was a joy to do and I wish Katie & Robb many blessing as the next few months could be very challenging for them to say the least!

This next blog was for my personal blog, I felt it needed a little fall makeover!!

Now for the new adventures!! Tonight my 'cuz April contacted me about doing banners for Etsy. If you are not sure what Etsy is (like myself) it is a place where you can buy & sell all things handmade. April has been selling wonderful handmade picture frames, rings, plaques and much more, but recently changed the name of her Etsy site and needed a whole new banner. Again, I was thrilled to try my hand at something new and here it is!

So, she says "hey why don't you set up a site on Etsy and sell banners", if you know me, I jumped right in with two feet! I made a really quick banner for my site, and hopefully in the next couple of days I will have some pre-made banners up to purchase, along with some other goodies that I might throw together!!


Remember if you are looking for a blog make over or if you have an Etsy site that needs a banner, let me know!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I have been looking for a new blog design and saw the one you did for Katie and Robb and just love it. Can you email me details at kschrtnbr@yahoo.com


Krista

Anonymous said...

WOW those blog designs are FANTASTIC!!

Jill said...

Okay, lady! I am in DESPERATE NEED of a new layout!!
let's figure something out!