PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I’m Back In Full Swing & Here Is A SuPeR SALE To Prove It!

I am really excited to have done not one, not two, not even three blogs…BUT FOUR blogs this month alone and I am quickly working on getting the fifth one done!!  YAY!!  I have so enjoyed getting back into the groove of blog designs!!  To share the blog love, I am offering a sale to celebrate!!

Starting today my blog designs are $25 off!

For the first 10 people that e-mail me, I will also take an additional $10 off!  So you could give your blog a total makeover for $65 or $40…that’s a great deal!!

That’s not all.  During this sale, if 10 or more people sign up  for a blog makeover I will draw for a free blog design!!  You might be the lucky winner and not have to pay at all except for the digital kit. 

This sale begins today and will run through Saturday. 

Email me at jpdbj (at) dtccom (dot) net

No comments: