PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Blog Designs

I have been so busy with life and with a “real” job that I have not been doing blog designs much.  BUT…since I am no longer with my “real” job, I started back trying new things with blog designs again!  Can I just say LOVE!  I forgot how much I truly loved doing blog designs.  Of course, working with great people makes it doing it that much more fun…like Katie…I just got done with her blog!  I have done her blog three times and she is such a sweetie to work with!  Check it out…

katieL Final Header

If you would love to have a new design for your blog, let me know!!  I am super excited to be getting this part of my life up and running again! 

2 comments:

Annette said...

I love this blog design. Great job as usual!!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my7 blog